Three simple steps:
Step One: (Add a Link ‘Category’ to your Page)
(the Link Category that you are adding here will eventually show up in the Widget that you are going to add later in Step Three)
1) In your Dashboard, via the Left Nav Bar: click on ‘Links’, then click on ‘Link Categories’
2) Add a Link Category called “Blog Roll” or “Class Blogs” or “More Blogs” or something similar; you can also add an optional description (i.e. favorite blogs, or blogs I read, or simply Blog Roll)
Step Two: (Adding links to your blog roll)
(the blog links that you are adding here will eventually show up in the Widget that you are going to add later in Step Three)
1) In your Dashboard, via the Left Nav Bar: click ‘Links’, then click ‘Add New’
2) Add the actual name of the blog that you want to appear in your Blog Roll (i.e. Classic Movie Hub), then add the url (i.e. https://www.classicmoviehub.com), and add an optional description
3) Scroll down and ‘check’ the Category called “Blog Roll” (or whatever you named the Category that you just added in Step One). PLEASE NOTE that, until you add a link here, you will not see anything appear in the Link Widget that you will be adding below in Step Three
Step Three: (Add the Link Widget to your page)
(This is where you actually add the Widget itself, and since you’ve already addressed Step One and Step Two, everything will ‘magically’ appear after you successfully add the Widget)
1) In your Dashboard, via the Left Nav Bar: click ‘Appearance’, then click ‘Widgets’ (if your interface doesn’t show ‘Appearance’ in the Left Nav Bar, look for ‘Menu’ there and click that; then you should see the Left Nav Bar with ‘Appearance’)
2) Scroll down the Widgets page until you see a Widget called ‘Links’ (in the Available Widgets section) — and drag that ‘Links’ widget into your Primary Widget Area (upper right-hand side of page on most interfaces); Note: some interfaces won’t allow you to drag the widget, instead you will see an add/plus button on the upper right-hand side of the widget, so click that to add it to your Primary Widget Area.
3) Once your ‘Link’ Widget is in place in the Primary Widget Area, click on the little arrow on the upper-right-hand side of the widget so that the widget box opens up. You will see a field where you can add a title (optional) and you will see a drop down list. That drop down list will contain the Category that you added in Step One. Choose that Category and hit Save at the bottom of the widget.
That’s it! You have now added your Links Widget that contains your Blogroll to your blog.